Social Media Usage Policy
The lowdown on use of images on my social media platforms, website, and marketing.
To be able to continue growing my business I do need to have an online presence with new content posted on a weekly basis.
I will use images taken unless otherwise agreed across some of these online platforms:
- Instagram: @ginafernandesphotography
- Instagram Stories: @ginafernandesphotography
- Facebook Business Page: Gina Fernandes Photography
- Photographers Website Blog – ginafernandesphotography.co.uk
- Printed Editorial features (Magazines)
- Online Editorial Features (Blogs)
- Photographers own marketing (leaflets, business cards, posters, booklets, wedding fayres)
I do reserve the right to post details images (flowers, details, locations and scenic shots) without using any names, people or faces as a marketing tool even If you have requested privacy. This will be discussed upon booking and completion of the booking form.
It is your responsibility and/or the responsibility of your guests to come and speak to the photographer prior to the wedding to inform them of any circumstances in which a person cannot have their photograph taken. In instances such as:
- Foster/ Adopted or looked after children
- Witness Protection
- Special Forces/ Intelligence Services